Thursday 8 December 2011

My X’mas Gift – A Foodie’s Notebook


A Foodie’s notebook which I have just received from a boon companion, amazes me with its design concept. This notebook is akin to an AK-47 presented for my future ‘battles’…in food blogging.
Bang, Bang, Bang, Blog, Blog, Blog”

An interesting quote discovered at the back of the notebook:

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
Virginia Woolf (A room of one’s own)

Very true, I can’t help but agree totally with her. Ultimately, food gives us energy to do many wonderful things. And of course,  ‘A Cheerful meal is also Good medicine.’ So folks, I wish you all: “Eat Well, Sleep Well & Shit Well!” Oops, please pardon my gaucheness but I meant well.

(Double click for better view)

No comments:

Post a Comment