Monday 11 June 2012

Buffet Array in Singapore


I notice a ubiquitous style of local buffeters to display their food ‘landscape’. (Just like the pictures below; which are taken not long ago during a family lunch at Rise Restaurant, Marina Bay Sands Hotel.)







There’s nothing wrong with that, but come on, I feel we can do much better than these to heighten the dining experience! Coincidentally, I saw these cupcake stands online and an idea ignited. The buffeters can explore the ‘portrait’ or ‘skyscraper’ style to create a new vibe! Space-conserving too…which means more courses can be added and another valid reason for us to choose buffet over a la carte! Am I asking for too much? I don’t think so…this is how you should ‘think out of the table’ to impress that Michelin Inspector when he comes!









No comments:

Post a Comment