Wednesday 18 January 2012

Drunken Cockles.......Singapore

(SGD 9.90 per serve)


This dish of Drunken Cockles won’t inebriate you, but rather, I would say they are wholly sunken into their in-house sauce that enhances the taste of the parboiled cockles. The sauce is very well-blended; compounding of freshly-minced garlic bits, diced red chilies + spring onions, a slightly tart-briny condiment and a hint of wine infusion. (Maybe plus some other special ingredients...trade’s secret)


I was so consumed shucking them that I could barely concentrate in my conversation. This dish will definitely warm the cockles of your heart. Highly recommended to hardcore garlic lovers and cockle aficionados!


Try also their Bamboo Herbal Prawn Soup:


(SGD 4.90 per serve)


A potent serve of herbal soup containing a pair of simmered Tiger Prawns with rich and intense flavors that delighted my palate and I believe it also nourished my well-being.


(For more info, pls visit http://www.putien.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment