Thursday 7 July 2011

My T.G.I.F² Meal..........Singapore


What I ate & drank on T.G.I.F (01.07.11) – Thank God It’s Friday and Thank God I had my Fish at Fish & Co.

The pièce de résistance - lightly seasoned, grilled ‘sashimi grade’ salmon, paired up with fragrant tangy-lemon butter sauce. What I like most about their salmon is the abundant portion given. Paella rice served in a soft, chewy texture and accompanied by little toothsome raisins. Freshly-made crunchy coleslaw; sliced generously & contained in a lush lettuce leaf.


Sea Monkey Breeze – ‘a cheeky & fun combo of pine granadilla - Fish & Co'   Just as the name suggests, this refreshing ice-blended drink is definitely thirst-quenching as it is served in a pint-sized beer mug and promises a tangy aftertaste.


Also, I want to take this opportunity to commend Mr Ricky Chew, Managing Director of Fish & Co Restaurants for rewarding their part-time staff with AWS (13th Month Bonus) if they clock up a stipulated amount of hours. When I learned of this, I felt very touched, though I am in no way related to them. I know of people who genuinely cannot commit full-time but they still need to work to help supplement the household income. So far, as to what I am aware (correct me if I am wrong), no other restaurant has offered their part-time staff AWS. I am happy for Fish & Co staff and my conclusion is, a Good Boss will always produce Happy Staff, who in turn will attract Happy Customers. I have always enjoyed my dining visits there; the wait staff are always so vibrant and enthusiastic in serving me and my fellow diners!


No comments:

Post a Comment