Wednesday 6 July 2011

Toilet has 'iPad' .................Singapore


                          

This slightly bigger than iPad1 'Toilet Rating System' was spotted on my way to answer a call of nature at Changi Airport Terminal 2’s restroom. I was intrigued by the hi-tech installation and at the same time, applauded at how highly the management values its toilet service. Visiting the loo has become not only an ease of discomfort but rather a luxurious lifestyle!

How I wish restaurants and cafes can adopt such a similar rating system. So simple, so chic & so cool, isn’t it? Just a gentle touch from you will reveal how happy you are with them!

Earlier this year, I went to a family-style restaurant for a dinner appointment. While waiting for my friend to turn up, I was been approached by a waiter to evaluate their overall service using a palmtop provided to do a survey. However, I declined their request by quoting that my mind was ‘switched off‘ after an exhausted day of hard work. I am sure with this innovative rating system; it is very hard for me not to feedback especially when there is a desperate need to…We all know how valuable feedback is, in the world of businesses; a yardstick to determine your performance and also a guide of where you stand in the hearts of your customers.

PS: Pls pardon my deficient photoshots!

No comments:

Post a Comment