Tuesday 29 November 2011

‘Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey’ - AriZona

The majestic colors and sublime beauty of cherry blossoms’ artwork catches my eyes just like what Casanova always says: “Love at first sight!” From a distance, I am thinking to myself, what is the Ming Dynasty vase look-alike doing at umisushi, Changi City Point? By the way, Changi City Point, branded as ‘A Garden City in the East’ (located besides the Expo MRT Station) has just recently opened its doors. You may want to do your X’mas shopping or have your weekend dates there…something new to rave or roam about.

My noddle tells my left hand to pick up ‘the bottle’ and right hand to open my pocketbook. Of course, there are other designs cum flavors but I am fatally attracted to this particular bottle. ‘This is the one’, I tell myself. Happy with the purchase, I begin to study the bottle like a pro curator as it reads: ‘Green Tea with Ginseng & Honey, No preservatives, SueBee Premium Orange Honey, 100% All Natural, 1 pint/16oz, Made in USA …’

‘Made in USA?’ You got to be kidding…How could an American Co come up with such divine Chinese-Inspired designs? Adamantly, I check up its website which wows me further with their exotic, intricate design concepts! Perhaps, Designers or Beverage Manufacturers should take a leaf out of its books! (http://drinkarizona.com/index_national.html#lounge_home)

Now, it has come to the most interesting and favorite part of my blogging process; how’s the taste? Hmmm, refreshing-cooling; more hints of green tea and a subtle note of sweet-tart honey palate. As for the ginseng part, you have to put in more imaginary efforts to feel it.

How I desire its design is for real; hand-painted on the bottle instead of a plastic, tearable coat enwrapping the bottle. I am intrigued, at the same time dismayed that I can’t keep it forever with me. Urrh, again I have to remind myself that the retail price is only SGD3.00 and ‘What do you expect?’


CAVEAT: Not all umisushi outlets carry this AriZona Collection!

2 comments:

  1. i got my bottle at $1.80! quality is as good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly glad to glance at this website posts which includes lots of helpful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of content. Read more about Ginseng Honey

    ReplyDelete