Monday 23 April 2012

What Other Better Way Than Advertising On Your Door!


A Sassy Retractable Door Entrance cum Exit at Bar’75 (Crowne Plaza Hotel Level 2, Changi Airport Terminal 3, Singapore) has my eyes peeled when I walked past during noontime. I casted my eyes over it to suss out the design. Oh, it’s a bar which I believe the penetralia is just as sassy as the door and I told myself “I will be back!”

As the saying goes “The eyes are the window to your soul” and for this case, ‘The door is the honeypot to your business’! Moreover, it’s cost-effective and all you need is a solid designed-door. Tip: Be as creative as Andy Warhol! (I am always both inspired & intrigued by his mind-boggling creativity. He could transform an everyday product into a perennial piece of art; take for example, a can of Campbell’s soup can inspire him to create the “32 Campbell’s Soup Cans” art piece!)

(For more info on the bar, pls visit http://www.crowneplazadining.com/bar_75)


No comments:

Post a Comment