Tuesday 16 August 2011

Chef Daniele Devillanova’s Creation ……. Procacci, Singapore


“Wagyu Beef Carpaccio served with black Truffles & Rocket Salad” Paper-thin sliced raw Wagyu Beef teamed with fresh rocket leaves and premium black truffle shavings; drizzled with a dash of olive oil. An authentic antipasto that kick started my Italian gastronomy and I believed it wouldn’t have succeeded without the involvement of luxury ingredients.


A perfect serve of “Maltagliati with homemade Kurobuta Pork Sausages & Porcini Mushrooms in light cream.” A tasty and filling medley of pasta, pork and mushrooms buried in light creamy sauce; pasta is cooked in ‘Al dente’ style which explained its resilience.


A light, velvety-smooth “Panna Cotta Vanilla flavored with Berry Coulis” which cleared my throat and topped off my Italian Fare for that evening!

What’s more, I enjoyed the freemasonry of my lovely companion and some in-between schmooze with the Restaurant Manager and Chef Daniele.

Chef Daniele was sharing with me that he strongly believes food is not only served well (in terms of culinary & presentation), they must also feed us the right nutrition. I agreed wholeheartedly with him, because at the end of the day, we are what we eat, after all!

(For more info, visit http://www.procacci1885.it/)

No comments:

Post a Comment